CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

NEW YORK

We had so much fun in New York! It is a little sad to say that it is over,but we made so many memories! Thanks to all that were there! We had a blast!
Niagra Falls
Cave of the Winds Was Awesome!
Maid if the Mist

Chill and Grill

Sacred Grove

Palmyra Temple

Hill Cumorha

This is a house in Canandaigua that Randall grew up in

I know this isn't a great pic but these are some friends that we met up with at the pageant. It was great catching up with you Rob and Cindy!

Manhattan Temple

Wicked!!
Central Park
More Central park

Merril Lynch Bull

This was in front of the World Trade Center when it went down, they moved it to Battery Park and left it the way it was after the attack.

There she is...Miss Liberty

In the subway

AWW he loves me
Time Square




















2 comments:

The Larsen's said...

Awww. You guys are gorgeous!! So glad you had a great time. I still need to email that pic of us to you. I've just been really tired and lazy, I guess. I will try to do that this weekend. It was so nice to see you guys and catch up. We have missed you guys.

Unknown said...

hey saw your blog link on Lisa's blog. love all the pics from NY. I wanna go now thanks alot! :)