CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

FUN FUN FUN

We have done some really fun things since summer has stared!! We have gone to the lake, Halee learned how to ride a dirt bike alone, we flew kites, went to the park, and we watched Skylar open his mission call to Seattle WA. It is good to have family to have fun with in the summer!! I wish I had pictures of the Smith reunion but we were having so much fun (and I was afraid the camera would get wet) I forgot to take any, so post them if you have them so I can see.























































2 comments:

Lindy said...

Looks like you're having fun. It's so great to see pictures of your mom. She's so cute! :)

The Palmers said...

JOY!!! I just found your blog while blog hopping. I am so happy to see you, Randy, and your cute kids! Where do you guys live now? It has been so long since I'v seen you!